Director of Creative Team
Role Description: The Director of Creative Team will report to and work closely with the President of Enactus Enterprises, and the VPs of Marketing and Competitions, in order to understand and meet the creative needs of the Enterprises and Enactus Laurier, in the creation and development of products and services, marketing/promotion of the Enterprises and Enactus Laurier overall, and the visual presentation of the Enterprises for competitions. The director will be responsible for assigning tasks to the Creative Team Specialists as per their skills and areas of expertise, overseeing their output, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Time Commitment: Will vary depending on project needs, but should average 6-8 hours per week.
- Role Requirements:
- Strong time management skills and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Effective leader and team player, willing to pitch in as needed to achieve goals
- Ability to both motivate and manage a creative team