Vice President of Operations
Role Description: The Vice President of Operations will report to and work closely with the Executive Director of Enactus Laurier, to ensure the smooth operation of the team overall. The VP of Operations is responsible for supporting the enterprises and VP of Events with respect to any logistical requirements, such as campus room bookings and accessing other Laurier resources. The VP of Events will also work closely with the VP of Competitions to handle any and all trip logistics, such as hotel booking, car rentals, flight bookings, etc. In applying for this role you are committing to attending and staying over at Regional, National, and World Cup competitions.
- Hours are typically between 5-10 hours per week
- As with all roles on Enactus Laurier, time commitment is often dependent on events happening within the team at the time, and will be higher during competition season
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Team player